On behalf of the organization and program committees we are pleased to invite you to the Scientific Forum Dedicated to the 100 th Birthday of Academician O.G. Gazenko (XVII Conference on Space Biology and Aerospace Medicine with International Participation).
The Forum will be held December 10 -12, 2018 in the meeting rooms of the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Leninsky prospect 32A, Moscow)
Working languages – Russian, English
Oleg Georgievich Gazenko /12.12.1918-17.11.2007/ – lieutenant- general of Medical Corps, active member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, outstanding scholar and science manager, one of the founders of space biology and medicine, winner of numerous prestigious national and international awards.
The Conference program will include plenary, section session and panel discussions. Speakers will be given an opportunity to present both oral and poster presentation.
O.G. Gazenko’s contribution to general physiology, space biology and physiology, aerospace medicine and international scientific cooperation
– Motion sickness and spatial orientation
– Motor disorders
– Orthostatic instability
– Prevention of structural and functional disorders
– Artificial gravity
– Gravitational cell biology
– Biological life support systems
– Human factor in aviation and space flights
– Analog studies
– Toxicological and microbiological safety of long-term stay in enclosed environments
– Physiological effects of extreme physical factors
– Human protection in aviation and space flights
– Radiation safety